Campusgh.com – Giving You A Platform Like No Other!
The purpose of this piece is to give you, and other visitors, a virtual tour of what campusgh.com is all about – page by page.
Registered users (those with a username and a password) can get more than just that. Unlike the unregistered users, registered users have the added benefit of using the website to the fullest. This ability will become more apparent in the course of the page by page tour.
A thorough reading of this article will give you more than enough reasons as to how and why campusgh.com gives you a platform like no other!
So get ready, and see how you can use what campusgh.com offers to your advantage.
(click any picture to enlarge it if it is too small)
This page acts like the front page of a newspaper or magazine, giving you a preview/peek of what the site’s contents are at each point in time. A careful observation will reveal that this page has been divided into 3 columns to make navigation easy, and the page appealing.
(1) The list of campusgh.com pages, viz:
(To read about any of the items (as explained in this ‘tour’ guide) in the list above, just click to see the details; or, read the entire article as presented in this guide).
As a registered user, you can use your username and password on EACH AND EVERY PAGE OF THE WEBSITE once you have logged into your account.
(3) Get A Blog: Registered users can own their personal blogs on campusgh.com. This is further explained here.
(4) Today! features 5 selected articles chosen from the News Hub page of the site. Any or all of the selected 5 articles can change several times within the day.
(5) Like: Click the Facebook LIKE button to join the increasing numbers of fans of this great website.
(6) What’s New?: A preview of the latest/most recent activity (any time there’s an update) on the following pages:
- News Hub
- Campusgh Blog
(7) Favourites: The most visited/popular sections of the entire website. You may want to find out why they are so.
(8) Campus News Highlights: Latest Headlines from websites of some selected tertiary (public and private) institutions in the country. This is updated every day at 7:10 am.
Don’t forget, your tour has just begun. See the next page for more!